Boulder offers an abundance of scenic spaces and natural wonders, but what if you want an indoor wedding in the city? Consider Rembrandt Yard Boulder, a spacious art gallery and event center located right in the heart of Boulder.
Embrace the city’s trendy vibe or the gallery’s artistic atmosphere. Chic couples can enjoy a range of styles and aesthetics in this open, neutral space. And best of all, you have a worry-free wedding no matter the weather.
We’re excited to share this beautiful wedding venue with you. Ahead, we’ll explore all the best features of Rembrandt Yard Boulder and help couples plan a memorable wedding there. So read along to find out if you should wed at Rembrandt.
About this Indoor Colorado Wedding Venue
Rembrandt Yard Boulder stands three stories high, with the top two levels available and ready to accommodate 125 people.
In addition to the event spaces, the venue features a getting-ready room and a catering kitchen. The one thing this venue doesn’t have is its own parking lot. Guests will use the city’s pay garage one block away, an easy and convenient option.
Colorado wedding photographers love the portrait opportunities right outside the venue’s doors, or head to the wilderness to get the mountain scenery as your backdrop.
Most ceremonies are on the third level, where floor-to-ceiling windows provide a natural background and a sense of place that’s often missing in urban event centers. Plus, the natural lighting here is unbeatable.
The space is authentically timeless. You won’t find any trendy renovations here, only chic simplicity. Off-white walls, natural wood floors, and gallery lighting lend the venue an understated yet elegant look.
Dress it up with an arch and flowers, or keep it simple with a minimalist style.
You don’t have to have your ceremony at Rembrandt Yard. Many couples find a scenic spot at Flagstaff Mountain or a nearby park and then plan their reception at the venue. In that case, it provides incredible peace of mind knowing you have a rain backup plan that’s still beautiful and chic.
As the third floor is transformed from a ceremony to reception space, guests can sip cocktails and mingle on the second floor.
You can hire any caterer and bartender you want, so the options for drinks and dining are limitless. A wedding booking includes tables and chairs, and the venue can help you secure a DJ or band for your reception.
A Flexible Venue
Rembrandt’s appearance allows couples flexibility to customize the look of their wedding. Their staff offers flexibility with vendors, setup, and timelines.
What does that mean for your wedding? Firstly, the budget is largely in your hands. Choosing your own caterer and bringing in your alcohol allows you to customize your per-person costs.
And since the venue looks nice with minimal decor, you don’t have to spend much on floral and design unless you want to.
Have a relaxed Brunch wedding or an elegant evening event. Bring in an outside coordinator or hire the venue’s experienced and attentive team.
At Rembrandt Yard Boulder, they believe that a wedding day should belong to the couple. They prioritize flexibility and options so everyone can create an event that works for their style, budget, and group.
The Location: Boulder, Colorado
The staff at Rembrandt is so helpful that you can easily plan a Colorado Destination Wedding there from afar. And even couples who call Boulder home will welcome guests from across the country.
In order to share the best of the city with your group, you’ll want to provide recommendations for hotels and activities. Ahead, we’ll outline some of the best options for Boulder wedding accommodations and adventures for you and your guests.
Boulder Accommodations For Wedding Groups
Out-of-town guests will want to immerse themselves in Boulder’s lively and scenic atmosphere. The options below will help guests decide what accommodation will work best for their vacation plans.
- Boutique Hotels or Bed & Breakfasts: For a warm, inviting experience, guests should consider staying in a small inn or Bed & Breakfast. Hotel Boulderado is right across the street from Rembrandt Yard, and the Bradley Boulder Inn is just a few blocks away. This is a great option for couples or anyone who wants to stay right in the beautiful town.
- Chain Hotels – Guests who travel with hotel points will love the options near Rembrandt Yard. Hilton, Marriott, and Hyatt all have hotels within 10 minutes of the venue.
- Vacation Rentals – Bigger groups may enjoy renting a house near the venue. VRBO and Airbnb have many options for homes and cottages of all sizes.
Boulder Wedding Weekend Activities
A Boulder vacation offers activities for all types of travelers. What kind of adventures should you recommend to your guests? Here are the common wedding weekend activities in Boulder:
- Stroll and shop along Pearl Street, home to art galleries, coffee shops, microbreweries, and cozy storefronts.
- Explore the scenic Flatirons from Chautauqua Park.
- Catch a show at the Boulder Theater.
- Embark on a hike to Boulder Falls.
- Take an electric bike tour through Boulder.
Planning Your Rembrandt Yard Boulder Wedding
If you’re drawn to a scenic Boulder wedding but want the comfort and peace-of-mind of an indoor Colorado wedding venue, Rembrandt Yard could be just the place for you. Here are the top reasons this chic spot is becoming a favorite among couples from Boulder and beyond:
- A timeless and neutral aesthetic for ceremonies and reception
- Flexible policies with the option to hire your choice of caterer and bring your own alcohol.
- Considerable discounts in the off-season and on weekdays
- Reviewers rave over the attentive and kind staff at Rembrandt Yard.
- Located right in downtown Boulder
- Have both your ceremony and reception here, or have a separate ceremony followed by a Rembrandt reception.
Photography will be one of the most important aspects of your Rembrandt Yard Boulder Wedding. Get in touch with Dgass Photography to see how we can expertly capture your wedding day.
[…] will take 45-60 minutes to get to Rembrandt Yard from Denver, but it could be well worth it. This indoor Colorado wedding venue is steps away from the iconic Pearl Street Mall and will allow your guests to experience the best […]