There are many reasons to choose to be married in Boulder, Colorado. This popular metropolitan area has become one of the meccas for elegant, unique weddings and elopements. With our beautiful natural vistas and charming downtown area, Boulder has a wide variety of fantastic venues for large and small weddings to choose from. Here are a few of our favorite wedding venues in the Boulder area.
If you’re looking for a unique, historical venue for your wedding in Boulder, then check out the Boulder Theater. Located one block away from Pearl Street Mall, the Boulder Theater sits in the heart of downtown. This stunning venue has been a Boulder landmark since its opening in 1906. Originally built as the Curran Opera House, this gorgeous building maintained its focus on entertainment and beauty for the past century. Today, the Boulder Theater attracts couples from all over the country to say their vows in this Colorado historic landmark.
Wedding Information for Boulder Theater
- Guests: 120 – 800 max
- Amenities: Full use of sound & lighting systems, security, usher, bar, and box office
- Extras: Personalized marquee on your wedding day
- Location: 2032 14th St, Boulder, CO 80302
- Contact Information: Call (303) 786-7030 or request event booking here
Three Leaf Farm
The Three Leaf Farm exemplifies charm and simplicity, creating the perfect environment for a truly unique wedding. This self-sustaining farm grows organic produce for a number of restaurants in the Boulder area. They even have a flourishing ecosystem of chickens, goats, and horses. Three Leaf Farm is a nationally recognized champion of environmentally conscious living and a perfect place to get married. It’s definitely one of the best small wedding venues here in Boulder.
Wedding Information for Three Leaf Farm:
- Guests: Up to 75 max
- Amenities: Full-service catering services from their very own farm
- Extras: Incorporate their incredible variety of flowers, fruits, vegetables, and herbs into your celebration
- Location: 20-minute drive from downtown Boulder at 445 S 112th St, Lafayette, CO 80026
- Contact Information: Sara@threeleafconcepts.com or call (303) 862-8584
The Boulder Dushanbe Tea House
If a unique setting with ornate and beautiful architecture is your cup of tea, then it’s time we told you about the Boulder Dushanbe Tea House. A gift from the mayor of Dushanbe, Tajikistan in 1987, Boulder’s sister city, the Dushanbe Tea House symbolizes cooperation, peace, and staggering beauty. The building itself was designed and handcrafted by master artisans in Tajikistan, without the use of any power tools. You and your partner can choose to have your wedding inside, on the Creekside Patio, or in the lovely Tea Garden
Wedding Information for the Boulder Dushanbe Tea House:
- Guests: Welcomes parties of any size
- Amenities: In-house catering from their very own expert chefs
- Extras: The unique and beautiful architecture is something you have to see to believe
- Location: 1770 13th St, Boulder, CO 80302
- Contact Information: (303) 442-4993 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sunrise Amphitheater
Located at the summit of Boulder’s Flagstaff Mountain, the Sunrise Amphitheater provides a spectacular venue for getting married. The Sunrise Amphitheater is available to rent between the months of May and October and is incredibly popular. Weddings here offer the best views of the forests, mountains, and wildlife surrounding Boulder, Colorado.
Wedding Information for Sunrise Amphitheater:
- Guests: 44 max
- Amenities: No electricity or running water, latrine toilets only
- Extras: The beautiful views help make your special day even more memorable
- Location: 1198 Flagstaff Dr, Boulder, CO 80302
- Contact Information: Book your time slot here or email@example.com
Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings
One of the most beautiful, natural wedding venues here in Boulder has to be Boulder Creek by Wedgewood Weddings. The tranquil stream and lovely canopy of leaves make Boulder Creek the perfect place for nature-lovers to get married. The tented pavilion, with its luxurious crystal chandeliers, and elegant European-styled lodge perfectly balance the rustic feel of this creekside venue.
Wedding Information for Boulder Creek:
- Guests: 2 – 250 max
- Amenities: Full-service wedding venue with multiple wedding packages to fit all of your needs
- Extras: Perfect location for beautiful wedding photos
- Location: 38470 Boulder Canyon Dr, Boulder, CO 80302
- Contact Information: (855) 526-9843 or firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the most picturesque places in Boulder is the Colorado Chautauqua. This gorgeous park has some of the most beautiful and popular hiking trails in Colorado. Positioned at the foot of the Flatirons, Colorado Chautauqua has some of the best views in the state and is absolutely perfect for your small wedding or elopement. Check out the multiple venues that you and your partner can choose from.
Wedding Information for Colorado Chautauqua:
- Guests: 10 -150
- Amenities: Catering provided in the Dining Hall
- Extras: 58 cottages and 2 lodges on-site for easy lodging
- Location: Baseline Rd & 9th St, Boulder, CO 80302
- Contact Information: (303) 952-1612 or email@example.com
Colorado Mountain Ranch
Located on 160 acres, at an altitude of 8500 ft, Colorado Mountain Ranch is a place like no other. With stunning views of aspen groves, meadows of wildflowers, and the Rocky Mountains, Colorado Mountain Ranch does not disappoint. Enjoy getting married in the outdoor amphitheater, under a canopy of tall pines. After the ceremony, celebrate into the night with your family and friends in their rustic Ponderosa lodge, made of hand-hewn logs.
Wedding Information for Colorado Mountain Ranch:
- Guests: 150 max
- Amenities: Outdoor bathrooms with running water and some of the most beautiful natural backdrop for your wedding photos
- Extras: Multiple packages to choose from to ensure you have the wedding you want
- Location: 10063 Gold Hill Rd, Boulder, CO 80302
- Contact Information: (303) 442-4557 or request information here
St. Julien Hotel and Spa
If you’re looking for a regal and elegant wedding experience, then St. Julien Hotel and Spa might be the venue for you. With 14 different venues to choose from, both inside and outside, St. Julien Hotel and Spa has everything you need for the perfect wedding experience. You and your guests can also take in the magnificent views of the Flatiron mountains.
Wedding Information for St. Julien Hotel and Spa:
- Guests: 250 max
- Amenities: In-house, world-class catering and an elegant, luxurious setting
- Extras: Take in the gorgeous views from one of their multiple terraces
- Location: 900 Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80302
- Contact Information: (720) 406-9696 or fill out the form here
Millennium Harvest House Boulder
The Millennium Harvest House in Boulder is one of the most stylish and beautiful hotels here in Boulder. Located just down the street from the heart of downtown, the Millennium Harvest House provides an easy-to-access, central location for everyone to meet. The multiple venues to choose from include indoor settings, like the Boulder Creek Living Room and Grand Ballroom, as well as the amazing Outdoor Pavilion.
Wedding Information for Millennium Harvest House Boulder:
- Guests: 500 max
- Amenities: In-house catering and alcohol services, indoor/outdoor venues, and available guest rooms for easy lodging
- Extras: The unbelievable Outdoor Pavilion is just about the prettiest venue we’ve ever seen
- Location: 1345 28th St, Boulder, CO 80302
- Contact Information: (303) 443-3850 or request a proposal here
Pastures of Plenty
Just 15 minutes outside of Boulder, Pastures of Plenty offers a rustic and charming wedding experience. Pastures of Plenty operates as a 35-acre organic farm, growing flowers, vegetables, and herbs without the use of chemicals. If you want to get married in a beautiful garden, surrounded by flowers, greenery, and ancient cottonwood trees and weeping willows, then Pastures of Plenty is the place for you.
Wedding Information for Pastures of Plenty:
- Guests: 80 – 100 guests max
- Amenities: In-house, farm-to-table catering and a 1500 sq. ft. tent for you and your guests
- Extras: Beautiful wedding arch in the gardens, bonfire ring, and a vintage Schwinn tandem bike for you and your partner to use
- Location: 4039 Ogallala Rd, Longmont, CO 80503
- Contact Information: (303) 440-7103 or complete a form here
Remember Your Boulder Wedding With Premium Photography and Videography Services
Choosing the best venue for your Boulder wedding is important, but so is choosing your wedding photography services. Make sure you get the best photography and videography services for your wedding by trusting the experts at Dgass Photography.
Get ahold of us today by calling us at (402) 708-8812 or sending us a message here. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to check out our previous work and stay up-to-date with our latest news. Don’t forget to check out our blog for the hottest wedding tips and tricks.